Tucson’s Terror In the Corn is three haunted attractions in one - plus a corn maze, midway area, and so much more - and can be experienced with General Admission tickets or with our upgraded Fast Pass that allows you to skip the line.
PricingNO REFUNDS. ALL SALES FINAL.
Open weekend nights in October + Halloween!
Hours: 6pm - Midnight*
*Closes at 10pm on OCT. 19, 22, 26, 29, 30, and 31
Terror In the Corn is a variety of haunted attractions and Halloween fun all connected by a totally immersive and terrifying cornfield. Each General Admission or Fast Pass ticket is good for one (1) person and grants access to the general areas of our event plus each of the three (3) haunted attractions within Terror In the Corn, one time through per customer. (No discounts or different pricing for kids, seniors or any special groups unless otherwise noted. No refunds. All sales final.)
- General Admission: tickets starting at $28.00 + tax (all ages, general public line)
- Fast Pass: tickets starting at $38.00 + tax (all ages, skip the lines!)
- General Parking: FREE
- VIP Parking: $10.00 per vehicle
- Corn Maze: $10.00 per person
- Zombie Gellyball Shootout: $10.00 for one “hopper” full of gellyballs (approx. 140 rounds)
- Escape Room Experience: $10.00 for a 10-12 minute horror-themed escape room experience
- Axe Throwing: $10.00 for 8 throws
- Group Rates & Special Events: Email email@example.com for more information on groups of 50+ or for any custom events.
Terror in the Corn tickets are non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or unused. Like sporting events and other large attractions, if you decide it’s not for you upon entering, we do not give refunds under any circumstances. Refunds or rain checks are not given as a result of inclement weather. Some attractions may close temporarily until rain, lightning, or high winds have passed and then will reopen if conditions permit. If we do have to completely close early due to inclement weather, your purchased ticket will be valid on a future night – the only exception to our no refund policy. Terror in the Corn tickets are not date specific and are valid during hours of operation during the same year only.